Sunday 14 September 2014

New TK Maxx Store at Pipps Hill Basildon

Hello everyone!  So a few weeks ago (not sure how many to be honest) I was invited to the new TK Maxx store in Pipps Hill, Basildon.  I was super excited as it is local to me and I haven't been to a TK Maxx in ages.  Before this store opened the nearest one was Southend and I don't go there as much as I'd like to as the cost of parking is ridiculous.


As this was the day of the grand opening of the store I got there quite early.  Thank god my dad acted as my taxi as David unusually was playing up. When we got there, there was already quite a few people.  I felt kind of VIP as I got to have a preview of the store before it opened.  I'm so glad I was able to as once the store opened it got SO busy!  This perhaps was helped by the fact TK Maxx was generously giving out £10 gift cards to the first 500 people.


When having a look around I was SO impressed.  I literally haven't been impressed by a shop as much as I have with TK Maxx.  There was loads of space for prams and wheelchairs and the lighting was amazing.  Everything was set in colours which made the shop look so beautiful.  


Once the store opened I managed to look around to hunt for some bargains.  I must make it clear that all TK Maxx's are different so they never have set brands in store.  You can find a mix of small brands and big name brands though for VERY good prices.  I was given £50 from TK Maxx and I wanted to see how much I could get for my money. So what did I manage to buy?

£7.99

£14.99
£7.99
£7.99

£2.99
£7.99 not bad!
I got a mixture of stuff, mostly clothes to help with the colder seasons.  I also got some briefs as David is currently (kinda) being potty trained.  It's a slow start but something.  The garden chair?  Well I couldn't resist it was only £7.99! Needless to say I'm impressed with what I got especially the sets of clothes and garden chair.  Infact a lot of the toys I saw were good prices.  I will be back though for myself, the homeware stuff was so beautiful and their salon range was a girls dream come true.


That's it for this post.  Hope you enjoyed reading.  Hopefully I'll be able to do lots more posts now that my son is nursery.  Peace out and until next time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment